dont delay claim today
Google Translate Disclaimer
This Google translation feature, provided on the Employment Development Department (EDD) website, is for informational purposes only.
The web pages currently in English on the EDD website are the official and accurate source for the program information and services the EDD provides. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version.
The EDD is unable to guarantee the accuracy of this translation and is therefore not liable for any inaccurate information or changes in the formatting of the pages resulting from the translation application tool.
Forms and publications provided on the EDD website cannot be translated using Google Translate. Some forms and publications are translated by the department in other languages. For those forms, visit the Online Forms and Publications section.
Where Is My Payment?
If you have not received your payment or any response from EDD within 10 days of submitting your Continued Claim certification, Contact UI online or call Unemployment Insurance (UI) on one of the toll-free Phone Numbers to speak to a representative.
You can access your payment information online or by phone without waiting to speak to a representative. These options are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
UI benefit payment information is updated daily, and reflects the claim activity which occurred on the previous business day.
UI Online SM (Recommended)
Use your UI Online SM account to get detailed payment information.
To use UI Online SM. you must be registered and have established an Username and Password. Once you have completed the registration process, log in to your UI Online SM .account to access payment information. You can view the most recently issued payment on your home page under Claim Summary or you can view detailed payment information by selecting the Payment Activity link at the top of the home page or selecting the View Payment Activity button in the Claim Summary section on your home page.
For additional information about viewing payments, access UI Online SM Payment Information .
UI Self-Service Phone Line
Use the automated UI Self-Service Toll-free Number, 1-866-333-4606, to hear information about the last payment issued on your claim.
Payment information is current as of 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time today. The next update of payment information will be at 6:00 a.m. on the next business day.
To use the UI self-service phone system to access confidential information, you must create a Personal Identification Number (PIN). Follow the instructions at Registering for the UI Self-Service Phone Line. Listen carefully to the recorded messages through the phone system and make the appropriate selections.
Once you have established your PIN, you can access your payment information. This information will be the last payment issued and will include the date the payment was issued, the amount of the payment, the period ending date that the payment covered, and the remaining balance on your claim.
- Always keep your Social Security number, Employment Development Department Customer Account Number (EDDCAN), Username, Password, and PIN private and secure. Do not share this information with anyone to prevent fraud from occurring on your claim.
- Since payments are updated only once a day, it is not necessary to call more than once a day to check on a payment.
- You may submit your weekly or biweekly certification online by using UI Online SM and UI Online Mobile SM. These methods offer more comprehensive certification options including the ability to report work and wages and/or update your contact information.
- You may submit your weekly or biweekly certification using EDD Tele-Cert SM .
- Manage your UI Claim through UI Online SM and UI Online Mobile SM to get important notifications from the EDD, update contact information, reschedule a phone interview appointment, and reopen an existing UI claim.
- Call the UI Self-Service Phone Line 1-866-333-4606, available 24 hours a day, to hear recorded general unemployment insurance information. This includes information on how to complete your UI claim forms, file appeals, overpayment instructions, and employment and training information.
Copyright 2016 State of California