unemployment claim number
Unemployment Benefits Contact Information for Claimants
Online Services Information
Internet service is generally faster than calling an unemployment benefits Tele-Center.
- Unemployment Benefits Services at ui.texasworkforce.org.
- Estimate potential benefits
- Apply for benefits
- View Electronic Correspondence
- Request payment
- Check claim status and payment history
- Request Your Waiting Week
- View Appeal Status
- Update your mailing address
- View IRS 1099-G information
- Change payment options
- Download a work search log
- WorkInTexas.com – Register for job search assistance and use TWC ‘s online job resource.
- Unemployment Benefits Information – Find information about applying for unemployment benefits and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Get information on how to appeal an unemployment benefits decision for claimants and employers .
Debit Card Direct Deposit Information
- Debit Card FAQ – Find answers to questions about the TWC UI debit card.
- U.S. Bank – Get account information about your UI debit card at www.usbankreliacard.com or call 800-657-6343.
- Direct Deposit FAQ – Find out how direct deposit works and how to set up direct deposit for your benefits.
Tele-Center Phone Number Hours
To speak with a customer service representative, call an unemployment benefits Tele-Center. Business hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Time.
Tele-Serv Phone Number Hours
To request payment for weeks of unemployment, get payment information or the status of your claim, get general information about unemployment benefits, and establish or change your PIN. call Tele-Serv, TWC ‘s automated telephone system. Claim status and payment request options are available daily, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Time. General information is available anytime.
Benefit Overpayment Collections Unit
To request information on how to repay the unemployment benefits you were not eligible to receive, contact the Benefit Overpayment Collections Unit Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time.