Will definitely recommend your service to fiends and family cause I no alot of people who never got paid.
On this page you will find all the relevant frequently asked questions that we receive. If you do feel that you have additional questions or comments, be sure to complete the online enquiry form and we will do our best to assist you with your uif maternity application.
The following is important to note, to be able to claim UIF maternity benefits:Some of the documents required to be handed in with a tender are as follows:
- Your baby must be younger than 6 months.
- You must be a salary earner who pays UIF monthly.
- You can claim if you are a member of a Closed Corporation or a director of a Company and pay UIF monthly.
- You cannot claim benefits when you are trading as a sole proprietor.
- You cannot claim if you receive your full salary while on maternity leave.
- You cannot claim if you claimed other UIF benefits in the last 4 years (excluding maternity).
- You must have a South African ID book.
- You cannot claim if you are employed by the Government and not contributing to UIF monthly.
Our process work as follows:Some of the documents required to be handed in with a tender are as follows:
- You need to sign this agreement and return it via email along with the proof of payment.
- Once we received the information we will send you all the forms to be completed by you and other parties. Please email these documents through to us to ensure all the documents are completed correctly.
- We will provide guidance with setting up your ufiling profile, submitting your online application and submitting your documents to the relevant departments.
- The UIF maternity benefits will be paid directly into your bank account.
Please complete the enquiry form below and we will be get back to you regarding the consulting service we provide.