INCOME PROTECTOR How would a disability affect your life?
And what impact would it have on your family s lifestyle?
- Individuals & Families | Combined Insurance
- Our Products | Combined Insurance
- Income Protector | Combined Insurance
Even families that watch their spending can find it painful to miss a paycheck.
It’s a fact of life: Even comfortable middle class families quickly become less comfortable when regular income is disrupted.
Policies that can cover you for up to two years
Depending on the plan you select, Combined Insurance s Income Protector policy covers you when you are totally disabled and cannot work due to accident or sickness, for up to two years.
Prepare for the unexpected
Combined Insurance offers supplemental insurance that provides benefits that your major medical insurance may not. Combined Insurance s valuable products and personal service can help make sure you and your family get the coverage you need. Our policies are easy to understand and our professional agents are always ready to help.
- Comprehensive: You re covered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whether you re at work or on your own time.
- Convenient: Benefits are paid directly to you, not to the hospital or facility where you are being treated.
- Comforting: This policy is yours, independent of your employer. You can switch jobs but keep the same insurance policy
Your income, your choice
Combined Insurance s Income Protector policy makes payments directly to you not your doctor, not your employer. You can use the money to help cover whatever expenses you have.
Coverage as you recover
As you recover, and move from total disability to partial, Combined Insurance s Income Protector policy can continue to pay you a partial benefit for up to three months or remainder of the maximum benefit period, whichever is less.
Help protect your income
How often do we hear about a friend, neighbor or family member who is in great health but suffers an injury and is unable to work? It can happen to anyone.