PLEIS-NB • Public Legal Education and Information Service of New Brunswick, small claims court forms.#Small

small claims court forms

Small claims court forms

Small Claims Court Forms

All forms mentioned below are available from the Clerk s Office upon request.

  • Form 3: Third Party Claim (to include a party the Defendant feels is responsible for the claim)

  • Form 6: Request for Judgment (to proceed with claim if no Response or if claim is admitted)

  • Form 7: Default Judgment (to record a judgment where no response, where claim is admitted, or where terms of payment agreement not met)

  • Form 10: Payment Agreement (to write down the agreement made at a payment hearing)

  • Form 12: Summons to Witness (to require a person to attend a hearing as a witness)

  • Form 14: Judgment (to record the Adjudicator s decision when a party s claim is successful)

  • Form 19: Notice of Appeal (to tell the parties there is an appeal to the Court of Appeal)

  • Form 20: Affidavit of Service (to prove you served documents to parties or witnesses)

  • Form 21: Consent to Act as a Litigation Guardian (to apply to make or defend a claim on behalf of someone under 19 or disabled)

  • Form 24: Warrant to Apprehend (to request a sheriff s officer or the police bring a witness to the hearing)

  • Form 25A: Certificate of Adjudicator (certifying a witness failed to attend a hearing or remain in attendance as required)

  • Form 25B: Certificate of Adjudicator (certifying a witness refused to do something at the hearing that the witness was required to do)

  • Form 26B: Memorandum of Satisfaction of Judgment (By Application) (signed by the Adjudicator once he or she has received sufficient evidence on an application that the judgment has been paid)

    Small claims court formsBack to Civil and Family Courts

    Disclaimer: Please note that our website contains general information about the law. This is not a complete statement of the law on particular topics. We try to update our publications often, but laws change frequently so it is important for you to check to make sure the information is up to date. The information in our publications is not a substitute for legal advice. To receive legal advice about your specific situation, you need to speak to a lawyer.

    Small claims court forms

  • Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *