Free Quit Claim Deed Form – Sample Quitclaim Deed Form #small #claims #court #los #angeles

quit claim deed sample

Free Quit Claim Deed Form

Have a property that is changing hands and looking for a sample quit claim deed form? Then look no further – Our quit claim deed sample will help you transfer property ownership quick and easy.

What You Should Know Before Using Our Free Quitclaim Deed Form

By signing a quitclaim deed, a person (grantor) transfers any ownership rights that he or she may have on a real estate to another person (grantee). It’s like saying, “I’m giving up any stake that I have for this property and handing it over to you.”

If you are the grantee, it’s not time to pop the champagne yet. Even if someone signs over his or her ownership rights to you, it doesn’t necessarily make you the new overlord – For all you know, there are other co-owners or the grantor doesn’t even have ownership in the first place (gasp!). For a guaranteed total transfer of real estate, Click here for our General Warranty Deed instead.

However a sample quitclaim deed form comes in especially handy for divorcing couples where one spouse agrees to sign away all his or her ownership claims on a property and give it all to other party. In this case, one half of the couple does become the sole owner of the property.

Quit claim deed forms also work well if you have a cloud on title. In other words, “We are not sure if this person has any ownership in this real estate. Let’s play it safe and ask the person to sign this deed so that he or she won’t be able to stake a claim for the property.”

*Make sure this free quit claim deed form complies with your local real estate laws before using it. If you have any doubts, you can ask a real estate lawyer online .

Quit Claim Deed Form

This Deed is made on this day of _______________, 20__, between the Grantor _________________________ of address
___________________________________________________________________________ and the Grantee _________________________ of address

WITNESSETH, That the Grantor, for consideration of the sum of $ _______________, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, does remise, release and forever quitclaim unto the said Grantee, all the rights, title, interest, claim or demand that the Grantor may have in the following described real property:

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Grantor has signed and sealed these presents the day and year first written above.

Signed, sealed and delivered in the presence of:

Grantor Name: _________________________

Grantor Signature: _________________________

Witness Name: _________________________

Witness Signature: _________________________

Witness Name: _________________________

Witness Signature: _________________________

STATE OF _________________________

COUNTY OF _________________________

On this day, personally appeared before me, _________________________, to me known to be the person(s) described in and who executed the within instrument, and acknowledged that he/she signed the same as his/her voluntary act and deed, for the uses and purposes therein mentioned.

Witness my hand and official seal hereto affixed on this day of _______________, 20__.

Notary’s Public Signature: _________________________

My commission expires _______________.


Car insurance #bodily #injury #liability

named driver no claims

Car insurance

Motor legal assistance

Avoid being left out-of-pocket following following a claim where the other party is clearly to blame. Get legal assistance to seek recovery of uninsured losses from the party at fault, such as:

  • Car insurance policy excess
  • Alternative transport costs
  • Loss of earnings
  • Compensation for a personal injury

We will provide cover where it is more likely than not your claim will be successful.

  • 24/7 legal helpline for advice on legal matters
  • Following a car accident, 2 hours tuition with an AA driving instructor to help regain your confidence
  • A range of motoring related online legal documents, like making a formal complaint to a garage about poor quality workmanship
Excess protection

Claim back your policy excess on a claim where you’re at fault or the other party involved cannot be identified.

You can get your excess back on a claim for:

  • Accidental damage
  • Malicious damage
  • Theft or attempted theft
  • Fire
Motor accident plan

Motor Accident Plan pays up to 60,000 if you are injured or die as a result of a car crash.

Motor Accident Plan significantly improves on the personal injury cover included in our comprehensive policy. Compare cover

  • Up to an additional 60,000 on top of any payment provided by your AA car insurance policy, or any other personal accident and life insurance cover (up to 40,000 for named drivers)
  • Cover for a wider range of injuries including fractures, burns and facial scarring
  • 60 cash payment for every 24 hours spent in hospital following a car accident ( 40 for named drivers)

More information and policy documents

Documents for driving abroad

Are you planning to drive in Europe? Make sure you take the right documents with you in case you have an accident.

You should take your Certificate of Motor Insurance if you travel in the EU. This provides details of your insurance cover that you’ll need to provide if you have an accident.

You can get an explanation of how your Certificate of Motor Insurance applies in the countries we mentioned above in our multi-lingual leaflet. You’ll find this helpful while driving abroad.

You can use your Certificate of Motor Insurance and our leaflet instead of a Green Card when you’re driving abroad in the countries listed above. The Green Card (or International Motor Insurance Card) is an internationally recognised document that shows that you have the minimum insurance cover needed by law in the country you are visiting. You do not need a green card for driving in the countries listed above.

Travelling further afield

You’ll need to tell us if you’re taking your car to a country that isn’t listed above. You may need to prove that you have car insurance, not just at the border, but for example after an accident. You can get a Green Card if your insurer will cover you for that country, but you may have to pay a fee for this. Please call us on 0344 412 4684.

Longer trips and business travel abroad

Are you planning to take your car to Europe for more than 90 days? You should let us know in advance, so that we can tell you how much it will cost to get extra insurance cover. You should also let us know if you’re planning to use your car for business travel abroad. Please call us on 0344 412 4684.

Breakdown cover

Arrange breakdown cover before you go if you want real peace of mind while driving abroad. AA European Breakdown Cover has a 24-hour English-speaking telephone helpline for when you’re driving in Europe.


Named drivers #direct #claims

named driver no claims

Named Drivers

If you don’t own a car but regularly drive someone else’s – perhaps your partner’s, or maybe you borrow your mum’s every week – then you can have your name put on their car insurance . usually quite easily and cheaply. This means that you will become a named driver on that person’s car insurance policy and you will be legally covered to drive their car. Another driver can also be added to a policy on a temporary basis.

But what if you already have your own car that’s insured in your name? Is it okay for you to get behind the wheel of someone else’s? Chances are that you’ve driven a friend or relative’s car in the past, without actually checking whether you were insured to do so. Maybe you’ve split a long journey with another driver or you’ve had to use someone else’s car in an emergency, to drive them to hospital, for example.

Check whether you are insured

Many of us assume that because we have a comprehensive car insurance policy this means that we’re covered to drive another vehicle. It is wrong to assume this and it could be a costly mistake. You can be fined up to £5,000 and be given six to eight points on your driving licence if you drive without adequate car insurance. In some cases, you could be banned from driving altogether. In these instances, insurance companies can refuse to pay for damage to the car being driven.

If you have car insurance, you may be covered to drive a car that does not belong to you, with the owner’s permission, on a third-party basis. Third-party basis means that the insurance company will cover you legally if you kill or injure someone, damage their property or damage their car. This is referred to in car insurance policies as a ‘Drive Other Cars’ option. However, as not all car insurance companies offer this option, you must check your insurance certificate or check with the company before you drive someone else’s car. It is also worth noting that most companies insist that you are over the age of 25 to have the ‘Drive Other Cars’ option.

What if you want to test-drive a car you might buy? If you are test-driving a car from a dealer, then they will have insurance cover for this purpose.

Learner drivers

If you are a learner driver, then you must also check that you have the correct insurance cover before you get behind the wheel of another person’s car. And you must display L-plates anytime you are driving their car. You need to make sure that the car owner’s insurance covers you, which means that person adding you to their insurance policy as a named driver on a temporary basis (until you pass their test) or for a set period of time.

Finally, it’s always a good idea to familiarise yourself with a different car before you drive off. For example, if you’ve been used to driving an automatic car for a few years, you might find a manual gear system quite daunting. Give yourself the opportunity to get used to a strange car and its clutch and gears before taking it on the road. It’s always better to be safe than sorry.


Compare Cheap Car Insurance Quotes at ™ #accident #claims

car insurance claim

Car insurance

Can I compare quotes for my double cab pick-up?

Although double cabs, such as the Nissan Navara or Toyota HiLux, are often used as family vehicles, they are classed on our system as light commercial vehicles due to their dual purpose (business and social use). You can compare quotes for this type of vehicle by visiting our van insurance comparison, rather than our car insurance comparison

  • Should I accept my renewal price?

    Simply allowing your policy to roll on for another year may look like an attractive and easy option, but it could cost you dear. Comparison websites like mean that it has never been easier or quicker to check prices from a large range of insurers and against a background of rising premiums the savings can be substantial Scott Kelly, car insurance expert

  • What are the benefits of a comprehensive policy?

    Fully comprehensive insurance covers everything that third party fire and theft does, but the car will also be covered for any type of flood damage. In addition, drivers will normally be covered for windscreen cover, personal effects, accidental damage and medical expenses, too Scott Kelly, car insurance expert

  • Does my car insurance offer cover for flood damage?

    Drivers with third party only or third party fire and theft policies will not be covered for flood damage, but those with fully comprehensive policies may be. A third-party policy is sometimes cheaper than comprehensive cover, but it’s essential that drivers know exactly what is and isn’t included, especially if they’re at risk of flood damage Scott Kelly, car insurance expert

  • Have you got adequate cover for the contents of your car?

    The purpose of motor insurance is to give financial protection for your vehicle, not the stuff you keep inside it. Cover for personal belongings is typically limited to fully comprehensive policies and restricted to around £100. If you need to leave valuable items in your car, make sure they are out of sight and locked in the boot Scott Kelly, car insurance expert

  • Drivers warned of dangers of ‘fronting’

    Fronting is when a lower risk driver insures a vehicle in their name when the main driver is from a higher risk category. This could invalidate insurance and lead to a criminal record. There are legal ways to reduce premiums for young drivers. instead of fronting parents should consider adding themselves as a named driver on their offspring’s policy Scott Kelly, car insurance expert

  • What does the ECJ gender ruling mean for women drivers?

    The European Court of Justice’s gender ruling – in force from 21 December, 2012 – has meant that insurers can no longer make a gender distinction when calculating premiums. Amongst many changes, this has led to an increase in prices for young female drivers, who traditionally paid less than young men Sean Davies,

  • How can we help you with car insurance today?

    Our service lets you compare multiple insurance brands in one quick and easy search, and we provide much more than the price of the policy – we show you the levels of cover so that you can make a more informed decision.

    Need more information?

    To obtain a quote, fill out our simple-to-use forms with your basic personal details, plus information on the vehicle to be insured and the drivers you want on the policy.

    Be ready to input the number plate (if known), estimated car value and annual mileage, your length of no claims bonus, the type of use the vehicle will be put to, details of accidents and/or convictions in the last five years and of your occupation.

    To help narrow down your search you can choose your preferred level of voluntary excess, whether you want to protect your no claims bonus and if you’d prefer to pay annually or monthly, with the policy options available for comparison and customisation on our quotes screen.

    Whether you’re looking for comprehensive insurance, third party fire and theft, or third party only, and whether it’s for one car or multiple vehicles, our service makes it easy to find the product that you want, with the latest information from independent financial research and software company Defaqto available to ensure you know exactly what you’re getting from your purchase.

    Did you know.

    • In 2014, 65% of motorists didn’t switch their car insurance, potentially missing out on cheaper premiums [1]
    • The average UK motorist will own 26 cars and cover nearly 300,000 miles in their driving life [2]

    You can learn more about the difference between such policies in our car insurance guides, where you’ll also find the answers to frequently asked questions.

    Our guides offer more information on key areas such as telematics (black box) policies, and cover for women drivers, older motorists, modified and performance cars, young drivers, classic cars, and learner and new drivers.

    There’s also plenty to read on wider motoring and insurance issues, including vehicle security, flood cover, optional extras on your insurance, fronting, crash-for-cash, how quotes are calculated, claim rejections, how driving convictions impact on premiums and money-saving tips, and we can help you find the insurance group of your vehicle or of a potential purchase.

    Motoring features from Covered mag

    A game-changer for electric cars?

  • Car insurance is getting pricier

    Are you a service stretcher?

  • Drivers pumping for alternative fuel

  • The pros and cons of buying a new car

  • What will Brexit mean for drivers?

  • Lying on insurance is still pointless

  • Is the driving test shake-up positive?

    [1] Correct as of 11 August, 2016

    [2] Research commissioned by carried out with 2,011 UK adults in December 2014 by Vision Critical

    [3] Research commissioned by, carried out with 2,000 UK adults in May 2011 by OnePoll

    90% of customers who left a car insurance review recommend

    Average rating 4.6 out of 5 for car insurance, from 2177 reviews left by customers (July 2016)

    † Please note, we cannot be held responsible for the content of external websites and by using the links stated to access these separate websites you will be subject to the terms of use applying to those sites Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for insurance mediation activity under firm reference number 465053. You may check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA website. Limited is registered in England and Wales (Company No. 5799376). Registered office: Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport, Gwent, NP10 8UH, United Kingdom. Copyright 2006-2016 Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

    By using the website you agree to our use of cookies as described in our cookie policy. OK Learn more